If you've ever driven with me, you know that I really like to change lanes. Sometimes it's because I'm in a hurry, but most of the time I have no real reason. I just really like to change lanes. For instance, today on my way to work, I changed lanes 7 times. The maximum number of times I need to change lanes on my way to work is 1. On my way home, I changed lanes 6 times when I could have stayed in the same lane all the way home. Other notable things I like while driving: listening to 93.1, or music I've picked, and singing along very loudly, cleaning the windshield even if it's not dirty, using Cruise Control on 25 mph side streets, shouting padiddle and smacking the ceiling when I see a burnt out headlight even when I'm the only one in the car (I've actually found I'm more likely to do that when I'm alone than when there are other people in the car), never turning on the air conditioning or heat and forgetting to when other people are in the car, and getting angry/yelling at other drivers or otherwise generally being aggressive, especially when I'm in a hurry. Yep, I'm that person.
That's all for now,
<3 ereese.
No comments:
Post a Comment