<3 ereese.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
post #5. lost in the woods
Today was my first day off in a long while, so amaretto and I went for a walk in a new place. It went a bit longer than planned and ended with us in the back of a "cop" car, but it was fun nonetheless. (Okay, so we got lost in a very extensive forest preserve and had to have the public service officer help us find our way out. I'm good at getting lost, in case you weren't aware. Nashville, anyone?) The weather was beautiful; I think I added to my sunburn even though today I remembered the sunscreen. It was also a really nice escape. It's surrounded by really busy roads, but you'd never know once you get in there. I didn't know about it before today, but I might head over again soon (though probably on a bike). I stopped to snap a quick picture of the lake in the center along the way. I'd love to watch the sun rise here. Hope you had a nice Tuesday too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment