It's winding down to the final minutes of your day, and I wanted to devote a post to you so here goes. You already know you're the closest thing to a sister I'll ever have, and I know we'll stay close. You've been an incredibly supportive friend since we've met and I can't thank you enough for always being there. You're truly a confidant and I know I can always trust you to share your unique point of view. I love spending time (read: being weird) with you but I miss you very much when we spend time apart. I also love discovering all the things we randomly have in common, or how much like my mom you are. I miss watching Frasier with you at random times - Friday nights or snow day mornings - and I miss chatting with you while you lie on the radiator like a kitty. I can't wait to have more adventures with you next year; we'll have to finish the bucket list. I love you, lover, and hope you had a wonderful day.
Happy Birthday,
<3 ereese.
No comments:
Post a Comment