This is it, isn't it? But really, with the weather the way it's been, I'm starting to believe even more that we've only got until the end of this December. So I'm really going to live it up this year. I've tossed out the typical resolutions (okay, I'm holding onto the scrapbook one. It's gonna happen. Like I said, I know this is it.) and will devote the next twelve months to a handful of refreshing changes and goals. I won't list them here, but I would like to broadcast that one of my resolutions includes blogging more! I'm serious, no more back-dating posts (have y'all noticed? I was hoping I was being stealth with that, but I just gave myself away, didn't I?) or only writing during vacations. And no more of this changing the style/subject of my blog every three posts (let's trace the history...ranting, cooking, more ranting, more cooking, some random pictures, and more random crap). Not sure what my solution will be, but I suppose I'll try to change things up more regularly. So you have my word, more abnormality in the new year, and I expect you to hold me to it. As far as the rest of the list of resolutions goes...I'll update you mid-year and let you know if I'm really living 2012 to the fullest.
wishing you all the best in the new year.
<3 ereese.
No comments:
Post a Comment