Hello there!
Maybe you know me, maybe you don't. Either way, welcome to a little piece of my world. I'm not the most technologically savvy kid out there, so blogging is a big step for me. I came up with the idea maybe six weeks ago as a summer project and a way to keep my far away friends updated on my incredibly mediocre life, but it'll probably just be more of an outlet for all my crazy thoughts. If something doesn't make sense to you, chances are it's either me being me (read: a bit difficult to understand), or it's directed at someone in particular so it's not necessarily supposed to make sense to you. I'll also likely often be speaking in code, so no, those aren't actually my people's names; I watch far too many Lifetime movies to give away too much information about myself or anyone else I know. I feel like I'm arrogantly assuming people besides those I tell about my blog are going to read this, but I guess it's best to assume someone along the way might have questions. How long it's going to last, I have no idea, but you can expect a mix of pictures, recipes, stories, and rants. Maybe more. As far as the title goes, if I had a dollar for every time someone told me I was the strangest person they'd ever met, I wouldn't be concerned about my financial stability. Plus all the great Conor lyrics were already in use and I didn't want to risk ripping anyone off or giving the impression of being an overly emotional little girl. Well, guess that's enough for now. I'm sure I'll be adding things I've forgotten along the way. Oh, and this layout needs to change, but I really like yellow. Did I mention I'm terrible at making decisions?
<3 ereese.
p.s. I'm texting my boss about my work schedule. Anyone else think that's strange? Maybe you just have to know this guy...
No comments:
Post a Comment